Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day of Portraits

Magnus' school asked me to bring him in today for a school portrait.  When I get the pictures I'll upload them here.  Magnus was not very smiley during the photo shoot, but he did learn a new pose.  He did it for me later that morning before we hit the pool:




Today is also a big day for Maya, who turns 3 months old.  Here she is with her usual sunny disposition:

Here's a really great smile, although unfortunately you can see my camera strap!

The picture taking continued into the afternoon, as we needed a new passport picture for Magnus' Emirates ID card.  I stuck my fingers in my ears and said nah-nah-nah-nah-naah-naaaah to get this smile out of him:


It's in reference to the "Office Jerk" app which he plays with his Daddy:

When we came back from the mall, I found Maya wearing this adorable bib (another hand-me-down from Magnus, and a gift from Auntie Goldie): 



Magnus got jealous of Maya's photo shoot, and demanded I capture a few more of his poses:





2 comments:

  1. Does Magnus wants to be a diver too?Ha ha! So cute! I love that ID photo,look at those beautiful teeth,its all in a nice row!!!!
    And Maya ,What a nice manner kid,almost smiling all the time,cant wait to see you,grandma is coming in 6 days sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the IP pic, Magnus' smile looks just like yours, Gina.

    ReplyDelete