Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl

Maya is getting stronger, chubbier, cuter, and more fun day by day.  She's also starting to feed more regularly which gives me a little more freedom.  About once a week she actually sleeps for a six hour stretch (yes!)  but unfortunately it usually coincides with one of Magnus' night time wakings… oh well you can't win 'em all!

Maya had a very Kendrick-like look on her face the other day:

This is very Maya:

This is sooooo Maya:

She's wearing a 9-12 month onesie, by the way.  It's a little big on her, but not by a lot!

She still fits in this 0-3 month old dress, but only if she wears a skirt underneath hahahaha:


I hear all the sales happen in the summer here in Dubai, so I'm hoping to get some good deals on baby dresses.  There are so many and they are all SO CUTE.  I probably would have bought a lot more by now if I didn't have a natural deterrent tagging along every time I go to the mall.

Gina: (fingering a $20 dress) Magnus, don't you think Maya would love this cute polka dot dress?
Magnus: We have polka dots at home, mommy!

3 comments:

  1. I hope magnus is not going to complain about the polka dot wall decoration,oops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I distinctly remember that Kendrick face --but from a baby Kendrick...

    ReplyDelete