Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Number 12

Magnus did a number on us last night.  It was the unintentional result of his rendition of one of his favourite Sesame Street songs: The Pinball 12.

Check it out:


See that clock?  Guess what was ringing at 2:30am this morning.  And guess who ran downstairs to the living room to shut it off.  And guess which two kids woke up because of the noise.  Luckily they woke up in series, or else there would be a few more expletives on this post.

I suppose it's my fault after all.  I thought Magnus' act was so cute that I made him do it for all his grandparents and Auntie Clemmie.  The alarm was bound to get switched on at some point or another.  The things we do for cuteness sake!

1 comment:

  1. that will teach you ,is what my kids will tell me if I did something for cuteness sake and had some sort of mishap (?),LOL!!!!!
    At least it wont happen again!!

    ReplyDelete