Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013!

Today is Magnus' first back at school.  I believe all four grandparents are watching him over the internet from the school's CCTV feed.

Maya and I took a relaxing walk along the Marina and then did a little shopping at the mall.  When Magnus is with us on his scooter, it's not so relaxing because I'm usually running to keep up with him.  It's good for my cardio and bad for the stroller!

I'm typing as fast as I can before Maya touches one of the buttons on the TV, the stereo system, the keyboard, the mouse, or either of the two remote controls.  It's a losing battle, so I'm going to have to cut this short while she amuses herself under the coffee table: she's practicing her new M.O. "lick first, ask questions later."

Two new wardrobe picks for the new year:

A stripey shirt from Vanessa:

Skinny jeans for Maya:


Magnus builds the "Burj Khalifa" in his PJs:

"Mommy, don't stand on the sofa"

Magnus on his exercise book:

Maya hits some milestones:



1 comment:

  1. What a handsome executive looking guy,even in his pyjamas,he is still so adorable,imagine him in his office working as a grown up man,poor girls!!
    Maya too,isnt she cute ,she looks like a teenager,we should let her wear more jeans too,and beautiful dreeses.

    ReplyDelete