Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Afternoon At Jacob's

Magnus and Maya went to visit Jacob and Harry this afternoon.  Again I forgot my camera so I had to rely on my phone.  Here are the two big kids elbowing their way into the baby toy area.  Maya and Harry didn't seem to mind though.  Their attitudes were as casual as their dress: Harry - no pants; Maya - pardon my onesie.


The highlight for Magnus was running around with Jacob in his huge garden/backyard.  Here they are with an end-of-playdate obstacle course:



Magnus was getting really tired by the end (yes!!!):


Luckily, he didn't fall asleep in his mashed potatoes when we got home.

Now, what to do about my trampoline envy…..

1 comment:

  1. What a big backyard!!! Is that only for one family ?I dont blame Magnus for being jealous.This is a fun place and a fine friend.Gina ,I will let you worry about what to do ,LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete