Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pre-school, Ready or Not

Today Gong-gong and I dropped off Magnus for his first "full" day of pre-school; meaning 8:30am to 1pm.  All morning, during breakfast and on the way to school, Magnus declared that he did not want to go to school, but eventually gave in to all my demands on him without a tantrum.  He did, however, ask to be carried by Gong-gong instead of me on the way to school, in a last minute bid perhaps to escape his fate.

We dropped him off at his classroom door and he scrunched up his face and started to cry, but we said goodbye and left.  On our way out I snapped a couple of pictures of the outdoor playspace as seen from inside:

A large sand pit:

A little wading pool.  You can see an outdoor play area in behind:


A section of their very cute fencing:

I refrained from taken any pictures inside the school because I didn't want to get any people in the shots.

It is now 9am and I already miss Magnus!  I hope he makes some good friends today, and will one day soon beg to be taken to school instead of away from it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice and big spaces,I am sure Magnus will be use to it ,Cant wait for a more thorough description of how this important day was!!!!

    ReplyDelete