Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Maya's Laugh

Maya recently turned 4.5 months.  Since arriving in Toronto almost 2 weeks ago, she's become more and more alert to her surroundings, and is especially good at recognizing her Mommy's face.  During the times when she is content to be in Gong gong or Po po's arms, I try to avoid eye contact with  her so that I can have a longer break.  Otherwise, she quickly realizes that she's looking at her Mommy and her next move (usually) is to cry for Mommy.

When we first arrived Maya expressed a distinct dislike for my parent's home.  Little by little, she's getting used to her surroundings.  Here is a great video and some nice pictures of Maya enjoying herself in my parents' basement.  (Bonus: Magnus is being cute too!)





Here she is with a new table toy which I bought during a Toys R Us sale.  It's rated for 6-36 months so I didn't really expect Maya to like it until September or so, but she surprised us all!



1 comment: