Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Packing up

After a full day of packing I'm ready to drop face first into bed, but I felt I couldn't leave Dubai without posting the last few images in my camera.  


This is from last week, when Maya suddenly became very proficient at the backward-skooch.  Magnus as usual was clamouring for my attention:

The rest of the pics are from today.  Here is Maya sporting some snazzy sunnies:




No no no, the lighting is all wrong, start over!

Now she's more interested in peek-a-boo:


Meanwhile in the living room, Magnus was working hard on his sticker creation: 

This took him the better part of an hour:


On a roll, Magnus was not content to confine his art to the inanimate:


And that's all folks!  We leave tomorrow morning, leaving Kendrick alone in Dubai to suffer the heat, experience Ramadan, slog through a strict diet, and to go on crazy trips to exotic parts with his friends.   Magnus and Maya will miss their Daddy as much as I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment