Thursday, May 15, 2014

What M&M said (over Christmas 2013)

This is a very long overdue post!  I dug some of these gems out of my old notes, enjoy!


Magnus: Mommy, why are all the teachers at my school girl-teachers?

Magnus: Mommy, it looks like you have 1-2-3-4 eyes!

Magnus: Mommy, do you have a parachute in your tummy?  (He really thought parachutes were stored in the tummy area)

Gina: Magnus, remember what we said, when Mommy calls you to take a shower, you have to go right away!
Magnus: Mommy, when you were in the other room, I couldn't hear you, but when you were in this room, I could hear you.  
Gina: Magnus, how do you know I was calling you from the other room if you couldn't hear me?
Magnus: I don't know!

While playing video games:
Kendrick: Elimination!
Magnus: No daddy, it got an eliminated!
Maya: Lemonade!

Gina: Maya, put mommy's shoes away!  (Repeat x 10)
Magnus: Maya, you're a moron

Gina: Magnus if you don't think of a good name for Mr. Rabbit (Magnus's nickname for the baby) we'll have to name him <censored>
Magnus: Ok ok, two Magnuses!!!

Maya: Moooommy, it's me again!!


Maya: Cupcakes!  Cupcakes!!
Gina: No cupcakes, Maya
Maya: How about... harshmallows?

No comments:

Post a Comment