Friday, September 4, 2015

What M&M are saying


Regarding French Summer Camp
Magnus: But Mommy I want to speak English all the time, every day... until my life ends!
Gina: You mean, "for the rest of my life"

Driving through Burlington
Magnus: Hey!  This looks like residential (from Minion Rush)

Looking at the insert for Snakes and Ladders:
Maya: Let's look at the construction

Incurring Maya's wrath
Maya: Po-PO!!!!  Next time, don't pour my water out!!  Neeeext time, don't pour my water out.  Next time....


It's really impossible to convey all of Maya's theatrics.  She finds the bush in front of my parents' house a little spooky, but every day she plays a damsel in distress because, "I'm afraid of the big big bush!"   She doesn't like it when I make her sleep alone, so after a few minutes if she thinks I'm not coming back, she begins a well-practiced sob with a slow and measured crescendo.  Then again, when she is in a good mood, everybody is her best friend, and she is beyond charming.

She's just being a three-nager, according to Auntie Margaret.

No comments:

Post a Comment